Visitor counter for a website with traffic statistics
We have already published many articles where we have extensively explained how useful it is to have our own website to promote our business. Into our web site we can describe in details each product we do offer and provide the opportunity for contacts. We also gave options to create a website for free, but they gives us limited opportunities.
For everybody who have special requirements regarding their future website, we've provided a list of companies that create websites, to which they can call and which can provide them with actually unlimited possibilities, because they create the design on their own, according to the customer's requirements.
Once we create it, it is quite logical to start promoting it in all possible ways so that it can be found of as many people as possible (targeted) - whether through:
- search engine optimization;
- handing out of brochures and business cards;
- promotion on social networks;
- adding in business catalogs (such as companiesinfo);
- payment for advertising of media and famous websites;
- and everything else that will give us traffic
But how do we know if all of our efforts work? For this purpose, it is a good idea to have a tool, built into our website that counts our visitors and gives us the most detailed statistics about our visitors:
- How many people visited the site;
- Where did they come from (site - referee);
- Which pages were the exact visits;
- How long have they stayed;
- Which country / city they came from;
- And other
This is really possible and there are many free and paid tools that offer all of this and below we will provide their list.
List of counters for our site
At first we will arrange several of the most famous, and then we will try to give you some more detailed information about each counter separately: